Resetting the state to normal.
Feb 25, 2016
The title of this discussion looks so simple. However, I didn't find it simple though. I am working on a project right now and this includes an interactivity. User should be able to hover and click an image. Here are the characteristics of the interactivity.
1. Upon hover the state of the object should change from NORMAL to HOVER.
2. Upon click the state of the object should change from HOVER to SELECTED.
3. Upon clicking anything outside selected object, the state of selected object should change from SELECTED to NORMAL.
Quite simple !!
However, the first two works pretty good. The third one works only when,
1. The object is independent, and
2. The object is not grouped with others.
I wanted to have the state reset to NORMAL for the grouped one. I don't want to ungroup the objects. Please suggest, how this can be achieved?