Resources Tab

Jan 28, 2016

Hello,

Is there any limit to the number of resources I can place in the Resources tab. Looking to have over 50 job aids listed…but wondering if that’s even possible.

Would also like to categorize these job aids with headings or categories and I don’t think that is possible in the resources tab but have read by using a light box that this is doable…but again…having that many files as hyperlinks..will that pose a problem in storyline?

5 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Danielle -- Thanks for your question, and I can't say that I have encountered a specific limit on the number of resources you can add. Have you run into an issue with a large number of files/resources and can't add any more? 

If so, do you have an example we could take a look at? Can you tell us a bit more about what's happening (ie. Storyline freezes/crashes, starts running slower, etc.)? 

Also, you may want to take a look at this information on Customizing Player Resources. Please let us know if that help or if you still need further assistance! :) 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.