result slide

Dec 17, 2019

I have an eLearning with 2 chapters (scenes), each employee can decide freely whether he only looks at 1 chapter or both. Each chapter contains several quiz questions and at the end a result slide for the evaluation of the quiz questions of this chapter. On the result slide you can either jump to the other chapter or end the eLearning by clicking the interactive button.

In one of the two chapters, the employee must have 70% to complete the eLearning.

My solution would now have been to insert an additional result slide, which accesses both result slides and 35% of both result slides must be achieved.
However, my problem is this: "When combining multiple result slides into a master result slide, learners will need to visit each of the tracked result slides at some point in order to complete the course. Otherwise, the course status will be marked incomplete."

But it may be possible that a employee doesn't see a result slide because he doesn't look at a scene.

Are there any other Solutions?

5 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.