Results

Jul 08, 2016

Hello,

I've created a game where you accrue points based on right and wrong answers. After all questions have been answered, you press the "finish" button. If you have greater than or equal to 1500 points, you'll be taken to the results slides. There are 3 types of results: bronze, silver, and gold. However, my "finish" button is not working. It was, but isn't anymore. I must have done something between the time of my preview and publish, but I'm not sure what.

Any ideas?

7 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, April -- Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear of your troubles! May I ask if you can share a bit more about the environment where you are testing your published output as described here? And if you are publishing for, say, an LMS, are you finding the same behavior when you test your course via the SCORM Cloud, as well? 

April Cantwell

I've tested it online and through the quick preview inside Storyline, it doesn't work either way. I'm sure its something that's obvious or easy to fix since it "was" working. I just can't seem to find where it messed up. I attached the whole game to this post. Can you go through it and find the error? Thank you so much if you do find it!!

Christie Pollick

Hi, April -- Thanks for sharing your file! I also appear to be experiencing the same difficulty you are reporting when testing, and as I have not been able to determine the root of the issue, perhaps you may want to connect with our support engineers here for additional technical analysis. If you are able to share your case number, we will be glad to follow along! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.