Results Percentage is over 100%

Sep 24, 2018

I have a software simulation in test mode. The Results slide always shows scores more than 100%.  Not sure if it's a software bug or there's something wrong with my variables. Please help.

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gerald!

Thanks for sharing your file with me. When I went through the test mode slides, I saw 100% on the results slide. 

Since the scoring isn't working correctly for you, it could be that you're using an older update of Storyline 360.

To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.20.16814.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

Gerald Sitchon

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for responding.

I have the same version running. I have just uninstalled and re-installed Chrome and now it works fine. 

Moral of the story... If an app is not working in your computer, first step is to check if there's an updated version. If it still did not solve the problem, try uninstalling and re-installing the application from your computer. if it did not fix the issue, restart your computer. If the problem still persists, throw your computer Lol!

CHEERS!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.