Results Slide

Jan 23, 2018

Hi there. Please assist as I am stuck and I have already pulled out all my hair.

I built an e-learning where the intro slide has options to go to department specific assessments. This means there are 4 different result slides and when wanting to publish I can only select 1 Result slide which is a problem.

I have tried adding an extra result slide but there I can only select combined score or they must pass all the assessments.

Does anyone have a solution for me?

1 Reply
Judy Nollet

If Results of Results doesn't work for your course, consider adding a one-question "test" that everyone would go to after they successfully complete their department-specific assessment. For example, you could use "Do you acknowledge that you understand the content of this course?" or similar yes/no question. Or you could even disguise a quiz slide as something else, i.e., where the only option is to click the correct answer. Then have a Results slide based on that, and use that Result to report to the LMS. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.