Results slide

Mar 18, 2014

I created a self assessment with 20 questions (2 per slide).  I want the user to click the radial button that reflects their answer for each and have a score related to each question.  So for example I have Thinks Criticall with 2 questions underneath.

What I want to do is get a total of those two scores and then a results slide that adds up those two scores to give them a total score.  So the score results final I want to look like this:

Thinks Critically:  9

With Variables of:

Developmental Area 2, 3 or 4

Neutral 5, 6 or 7

Strength 8, 9 or 10

I have attached what I am attempting to create and I am in need of some help!  not sure how to get this to work or what I am missing.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dawn,

I think that the example shared here by Rebecca would help get you started on setting up this "likert" style assessment. If you'd like to have it be scored according to what they answer you'll want to use variables and then implement the method here to report the value of those variables as a part of a question so that it can be seen on your results slide and reported to your LMS. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.