Results Slide Doesn't Work (Storyline 360)

May 31, 2017

Hi, I've used this exact same results slide in a prior project but, for some reason, I can't get it to work in this one. After I answer the last question, the story gets hung up and doesn't know where to go. Can you help me?

11 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Kim! Thanks for sharing your file with me. I do see where the results slide is getting stuck after the last quiz question, but I don't see anything in your file that would cause that behavior. I'd like to connect you with our Support Engineers so they can have a closer look. Your case number is 01085383, and they'll be in touch shortly!

Lauren Connelly

Hi Stella!

It looks like in Stevie's case, corrupted elements were affecting the Results Slide. Removing those corrupted elements and then adding them again did the trick! Do you see an error report appear on specific slides? If so, this is an indicator that there is a corrupted element on that particular slide.

If you'd like us to take a look at the file, here's a private upload link! Our team will take a look and continue troubleshooting in a support case.

Stella O'Neill

Hi Lauren

Thanks for getting back to me! I had no error message; the final quiz question just wouldn't progress to the results slide (even though it worked fine at first). I thought the corrupt elements was a good shout so I saved the project as a .storytemplate then started a new project and imported every slide except the results slide and created a new results slide. It seems to be working now :)

If it happens again I will be in touch! You folks are absolutely the best support network I have ever encountered!

Thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.