Results slide not loading

Jun 23, 2020

Having an issue with certain files getting stuck on the results slide. The wheel just spins indefinitely.  I've had several colleagues test the same files.  Two of us get stuck in the exact same way as it transitions from the final knowledge check slide to the results, while two other colleagues are able to play through the file with no issues.  
I've tried the fixes suggested by Articulate of uninstalling then re-installing Storyline 360.  I've also tried clearing my temporary folders as well as browser cache.  

These files are being downloaded from a SharePoint site and then saved on my desktop.

7 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Allison and Keith,

Thank you both for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're running into this issue! It seems we do have a recent bug that is causing similar loading glitches when using an OpenType font.

I'd like to confirm this is what you're running into. Can you share your file with our support engineers to take a look using the link below? Thanks!

Ren Gomez

Hi Carol,

Thanks for following up! We released a hotfix for this issue yesterday in Storyline 360!

Fixed: Slides could be blank when previewed or published if they had variable references that used OpenType (OTF) fonts.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

If you're on the latest version and are still seeing these issues, connect with our support engineers to take a closer look and confirm what you're seeing!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.