Results slide not working

Oct 08, 2015

Hey gang - I've built a huge course with 3 question banks. I assumed the Results slide would automatically pull in the information from the Question Banks (I have set that up under 'Edit Results Slide') but as you can see here, I am missing something from my conditions.

If I click on the Condition, I am not seeing any Variables relating to my overall Quiz score.

Can anyone see where I'm going wrong? I've been going for 12 hours today so I'm sure it's something simple!

16 Replies
Sue Ascher

Hi,

I'm having a results slide error as well with a simple 8 questions quiz in Storyline 360. The passing score is 80% - if I get 2 questions wrong (75%) the results slide shows that I pass the quiz (see screenshot). I have 2 quizzes with the identical error. Can you help figure out what's going on? (I don't know if this is related, but the % sign doubles up on the results slide - I can't seem to be able to delete it). Thanks!

Vincent Scoma

Hi Sue, 

Thank you for sharing your files! 

I reviewed both files and was experiencing the same issue you were seeing. The issue appeared to be with how the scores were setup. I duplicated the results slides, removed the existing show layer triggers, and had Storyline create those triggers after defining what the passing score was in the Results Slide Properties: 

I reviewed the quizzes again and each time I scored 75%, the results slide no longer said that I passed the quiz. I am attaching updated versions of this course to my comment. Please let us know if you are continuing to hit any snags! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.