Results Slides

Aug 25, 2014

After reviewing the "Results Slides" tutorial I have one question that was left unanswered. Can I create a results slide that will cover ALL of the questions for the course even though I have 5 different modules within the course?

Each module has questions at the end and I would like to be able to encompass all question results on to one slide at the the end of the fifth and final module.

3 Replies
Lina Mai

Hello! I have a related question and would love some help with Results Slides. I have two separate quizzes, with different minimum score requirements for passing. 

I understand that you can have a results slide that combines points from each quiz. But for this project, I need the scores to remain separate. 

Do you know if there's a way to put two different quiz results on the same slide? Otherwise, learners will have to look at two separate results slides--one for each quiz--and that might be confusing.

Does anyone have any tips? Thank you so much!

Lauren Connelly

Hi Lina!

Great question! The best option would be to track use a Blank Results Slide to track the two other quiz results slides.

I created a sample .story file for you with this build. You'll see that I pulled the variables from the Results Slides and pasted the text on the Blank Results Slide. This will show the learner the score, but it will also track the scores of the two previous results. 

Please take a look and let me know what you think!