Resume, Grade, Attemps & Complete issue in Storyline 2 SCROM in Moodle 3
I have a simple draft testing course with just a few slides and a quiz with three questions. Reporting option is set as Pass/Incomplete. LMS is set one attempt. What I want is student can:
- Take the course and resume properly
- With SCROM 1.2, advancing a slide and closing the windows, first time can resume but second time start review mode. I disabled "SCROM 1.2 standard" option in the Moodle server but no difference.
- With SCROM 2004, it can resume properly.
- Course to be completed only quiz passed, e.g. 60%. After complete, student can browse the course only in review mode (ready-only), not preview.
- SCROM 1.2, just like the resume case. Student can't do the test again after resume failed and course is in review mode.
- SCROM 2004, student can resume the course and do the test again no matter passing scored obtained.
It makes me frustrated the cooperation between the LMS and SCROM package by storyline 2. Should this be a simple and typical example? However, I couldn't get it done.
In the course, the quiz can retry until pass.