Resume Saved State not working with audio in timeline. SL3
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I've come across an issue with SL3 surrounding "Resume Saved State" and audio in the timeline. It would appear that the audio is about 2 seconds behind when the slide resumes. Basically I'm returning to a "Main Menu" and using variables to control the flow of information. The user can't progress to chapter 2 until they have seen chapter one. The variables work just fine, once you have viewed chapter one, the user returns to the main menu slide where they can select chapter two. however, once they return the final 2 seconds of the audio will play. All the visual elements are fine, but the audio lags. Extra notes:
- Only happens with SL3 - SL2 is fine
- Happens across all SL3 projects, this is the third or fourth different template I've noticed this with.
- It can be "fixed" by dragging the time line out by 2 seconds - but then the learner has to listen to 2 seconds of dead air before they can start the chapter.
- To see this in action play the attached project (only two slides), let the main menu slide play until the end of the timeline, then watch the second slide, click next to return to the main menu slide.
- Of course I'm working locally, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled SL3.