Resume timeline and Jump to specific slide
Oct 02, 2015
Hi, is there a way to resume timeline and jump to specific slide when the timeline ends by way of a button trigger.
I want this to happen:
- User clicks a menu button and Menu Layer is shown, then
- Entrance animation executes, then
- timeline is paused when entrance animation ends.
- when User clicks a menu item,
- Timeline resumes to execute Exit animation, and,
- Jump to specific slide when Exit animation/Timeline ends.
I have a problem in steps 6-7. I want the Exit Animation to execute and jump to a specific slide when the timeline ends.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.