Retake Test Results Caught in Infinite Loop - Articulate 360

Jan 30, 2019

When quiz is failed and I click on the "retake quiz" button, the results (the second time around) do not show, but get a continuous "spinning circle."

I have tried several different configurations, but can't seem to get it to work. I appreciate any help.

Thank you. :)

P.S. - Screenshot of slide configuration attached.

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey, Tim. Welcome to the community! 🍏

I'm glad you reached out to us about this. We spotted an issue in Storyline 360, Update 23, where the published output freezes when retrying a quiz from a question bank. We found this happens in Chrome, but not in any other browser. Does that match what you're seeing?

If so: You can work around this bug by temporarily rolling back to Update 22Here's how! Sorry for the headaches, and we'll let you know as soon as we get this resolved!

If it doesn't: Would you mind sharing the source file so we can take a look at what's happening? You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by using this upload link. I'll let you know what I find, and will delete it after troubleshooting!

Katie Riggio

Hi again, Tim!

Circling back to share that we just launched Update 25 for Storyline 360. Check out what's inside here, and here's how you can update Storyline 360 to see those goodies! 

Your experience seemed to closely match an issue we were looking into where a course could freeze or lock up when retrying a quiz from a question bank. Specifically, when viewing the content on Chrome.

Be sure to let us know how you go after installing the latest update. We'll be here! 🔎

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.