Retry quiz in 360 does not work

Jun 21, 2018

In Storyline 2 the was an option for retry quiz in the result slide but I can not find it in Storyline 360. Is there a setting for this that I just not could find?

I tried a work around and created a button for restart course so the user could view the course again, get ahold of the knowledge he/she missed and retry the quiz again. But this does not seem to work properly.

The course restarts as the trigger says and layers and states are back to original state but the test does not work at all. When you navigate to the questions you are not able to klick any options to answer and the "previous" och "next" buttons are visible and usable.

Can anyone share a solution? Thank you!

2 Replies
Christine Garraway

Hi Gabriella,

There is a Retry button in Storyline 360. To get an idea of how it works, insert any one of the Quiz Results slides from your Content Library to see how it works. Select one of the buttons on your slide to activate the Design Tab of Result Tools. The buttons are found in the Insert group.

Click the Edit Result Slide button above Triggers to determine where and how you want the quiz to be graded.

I hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.