Review Quiz button not working in Storyline 360 (on laptop)

Feb 13, 2017

Hi - I have several Storyline 2 files that I'd like to upgrade to Storyline 360.  I republished them in 360 and everything seems to work quite well, but one issue I've run into is that the Review Quiz button  does not work when I view the course on my Microsoft Surface laptop. When I click it, nothing happens. (The Retry Quiz button's fine.) The Review Quiz button DOES work for these courses when I view them on an iPad or on my iPhone (5). I have published them with Flash/HTML5 fallback. I did not change anything in the files after converting them to 360 (just republished them). I also installed the latest version of SL 360 today (I'm still on the trail version at the moment). Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

34 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Good news everyone!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.

In this update, we fixed some quiz review issues in HTML5 output, including the Review Quiz button not working when the course was set to never resume.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application.

Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to reach out to our support team!

Therese White

Hi Leslie and Alyssa, thanks for the information.  Is there a status on the fix to be rolled out, please? We are also experiencing the issue with Scorm/HTML5.  If the learner gets to the results slide and clicks the review quiz button, it will go to the first question, displaying the answer, but if you click the next or back buttons, the status ball keeps spinning and the slide doesn't go to next or previous.  We were able to create this issue, whether it was created in 360, or upgrading from Storyline 2.  It also occurs if it's just a quiz module or one with several topics.  (It occurs regardless of the browser or device.)  Thanks for your help.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Therese,

The issue discussed earlier here where the Review quiz button wouldn't work in the HTML5 output was fixed in Storyline 360 and will be fixed in the next update of Storyline 3 (date TBD - but in the coming weeks). 

When you created this issue in Storyline 360, what update number were you on? We're on Update 13 now - so let me know if you're able to see the same thing there!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.