Review quiz problem

Feb 11, 2018

Hi,

I'm importing an assessment from Storyline 1 using articulate 360. Using the latest 360 update why i can't review the assessment once i finish the assessment? It stuck to the first question review and cannot proceed on to the rest of the questions when i click next.

I know on the previous discussion u said this thing already solved by the team but the problem also arise when i test on the cloudscorm and tempshare.articulate.com. Is this problem because i'm import the content from SL1?

Can u guide me through this problem since most of the content to use are from SL1. Here i attach the example of the SL file and the output.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Khusairi

it is recommended when upgrading SL1 projects to SL360 that you upgrade to SL2 then to SL360. 
I've tested your project and tried publishing to HTML5 / HTML5 - Flash / Flash - HTML5 and uploading to Scormcloud and all the results were the same as you - you can review the first question then the Next button once clicked turns back to the Submit button of the question. It works fine in Preview mode - I could review all quiz questions as expected.

If you can get your hands on a trial copy of SL2 I would upgrade the quiz from SL1 first then use the upgraded file into SL360 to see if that makes a difference.

I have SL2 if you need me to do for you - just supply me the original SL1 source file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.