Scoring 2 different paths in Storyline 360

Jul 30, 2020

I am trying to create a test where the user initially has 2 different scenes to choose from and answers questions within that scene. They then move on to some standard multiple choice / responses questions for the rest of the test. How do I ensure that the results slide only marks for the path they follow? 

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing what you would like to do with your project.

You have the ability to track by: 

• Track using number of slides viewed: Mark this option to trigger course completion when learners view a specific number of slides.
  • Track using quiz result: Mark this option to track learners based on their quiz results. If your course has multiple quizzes, choose the one you want to track. (This option will be grayed-out if your course doesn’t have any result slides.)
  • Track using complete course trigger: Mark this option to track learners based on course completion triggers you added to your course. (This option is grayed-out if your course doesn't have any completion triggers.)

These details are outlined in this article:

Publishing a Course for LMS Distribution

We do have an open feature request for the ability to track a result slide based on a branching quiz, so I've added this conversation to the report.

Ren Gomez

Hi Chris,

Great news! We just released another update for Storyline 360 and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The new item you'll be interested in is Expanded Quiz Tracking! Storyline 360 can now keep track of every quiz in your course, then send results to your LMS for the first quiz each learner completes. Learn more about it here!

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.