Screen recording

May 09, 2012

I have a question about the screen recording functionality. From what I can tell the screen recording must be launched from within Storyline itself in order to for the recording to have the functionality to be used in test, try, or show mode, correct?

If that is the case, my question is this: I have several people that will do screen recordings and then I will produce them. Is Storyline able to be installed on multiple machines so I can have other's continue doing the screen recordings, and then I can take those files and build courses with them? In other words I don't want to have to buy multiple licenses to be able to use the screen recording feature. How does this part work?

8 Replies
Mike Palmer

Ok, thanks.

I am also curious about updates. Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontVertAlignCellWithSp /> MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 i know that Articulate has done a lot of testing and I expect that the product is fairly well buttoned up, but as is ALWAYS the case with new software, there are undoubtedly some bugs or other issues that are addressed shortly after the release. If I purchase now, will I receive the updates and upgrades, or will I need to purchase the updates or platinum membership to get these?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.