Screen Recording

May 18, 2020

I am trying out the trial version of storyline 360 and I am trying to record the screen of the presentation but it won't allow me to do this at this time. When I click on the record screen link it minimizes the presentation screen and it wants to record my desktop screen. The record screen box appears, but its not appearing with the presentation it appears on my desktop. Any help would be helpful..Thanks.

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Could you tell me a bit more about the type of screen recording you would like to create? If you don't plan on using the View, Test, or Try modes, another option to record the course is to use Peek 360 or Replay 360. For more details on Peek 360 and Replay 360, check out these guides: 

Another idea as well to take advantage of the screen recording features in Storyline is to open a new course and create the screen recording in that new file. After creating the screen recording, you can import it into your current project afterward. This guide provides more details on this workflow here: 

Please let us know if you have any questions! We are happy to help! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.