Scrolling panel has long blank at end of text when published to Articulate 360 and LMS, but not when published to CD version.

Feb 07, 2017

I have added a scrolling panel with a fairly large amount of text.  When I preview it or publish it to CD version, it looks fine.  However, when I publish it to Articulate 360 or to LMS, there is a large blank scroll area at the end of the text.  I've not been able to find any settings that might control the way that looks and my text box is just the size of the text.

Any ideas?

14 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Janice! Thanks for reaching out.

Are you seeing this after you've uploaded the published output to your LMS, or are you viewing the published content locally? Also, are you using a supported browser?

If you don't mind sharing your file, I'd like to take a look at it. You can attach it directly to this discussion thread using the Add Attachment button.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Matthieu,

Thanks for letting us know you're seeing the same issue. It’s definitely helpful to understand how many folks are experiencing this bug and how often they encounter it. That info helps us prioritize our development resources. 

As a workaround for now, it looks like this issue doesn't happen in the Flash output or in Chrome, so hopefully one of those options will work for you. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.