Seekbar Engage 360 interaction into Storyline 360 doesn't work

Jun 28, 2019

I imported an engage 360 course with audio attached into Storyline 360. However, the pause button isn't working when I play the content. The seekbar doesn't work either, I can't move Back and forth through the content.

Has anyone ever face this issue before?

2 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Issongo,

That's a great question. I can think of a few reasons why the play/pause button would't be displayed.

First, when importing an Engage interaction to Storyline, I would suggest reviewing the settings of the seekbar. Here is what it looks like on my screen when I ensure the settings on Storyline are set to display both the play/pause button and drag the seekbar control. You can view the course I published to Review 360 here. With the changes made above, you can see the play/pause button is visible and the user can drag the playbar.

If you have already changed the settings and the audio is still not playing, I'm happy to take a look at your project. Are you comfortable with sharing your project by attaching it to this discussion? If you would prefer to share your project privately, you can do so by using this link and our Support Engineers will take a look.

Issongo Elenga

Hi Lauren,

Thank you. I got the confirmation from the Support team that there is no way to play pause button or seekbar with Interactions built in Engage 360 once they are imported in Storyline 360. So I had to redesign the interactions in SL 360.

However, I'm curious to know if there are other possibilities to play pause button. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.