Seekbar issues when publishing to HTML5
Sep 29, 2014
I'm experiencing the following issues with the seekbar when publishing to HTML5.
1. Slides with 'Resume saved state' property:
- Replay button on seekbar doesn't work
2. Slides with 'Reset to initial state' property:
- When you click the Replay button on the seekbar once the timeline audio has ended, the on-screen media replays but the audio does not play. (Audio is not linked to triggers, and works fine in Flash version).
3. All slides with video:
- Pause and Replay buttons on the seekbar don’t work
These issues occur for me in both Mobile Safari and Google Chrome. I have opened my project in the latest version of Storyline (Update 6) and re-published.
I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced these issues, or if it's just a unique issue with my files.