Selected States Randomly Not Working On One Slide
I've built an ungraded activity in which the user must select a bunch of images. Then after they're done, they click Submit and it reveals a new layer that explains what the correct answers. I've done this on other slides with other images and haven't had any issues. But now, only 1 of the 12 images is working correctly.
I did the exact same process on each image. But only one of them is actually working when I preview the slide. :(
The images were all created at once, and the states were all edited one after another. What's especially odd is that THEY WERE WORKING. But I decided that the selected state wasn't obvious enough (just a glow on the image which I know some people would have a hard time seeing), so I changed the selected state to actually change the shape of the image so it would be more obvious. But now they don't work.