Separate Audio from Video in Articulate Storyline 360

Jun 27, 2018

Hello everybody, I would like to know if is possibile to separate the audio track from video track without using an external software.

I mean, I'm able to doing it with other softwares but, as I got a very large amount of courses to edit, I'd prefer to find someway of doing it in SL.

Thank you very much

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Giulia, 

Storyline isn't set up for the robust media editing it sounds like you need, but if you have a video file one of the options is to mute the associated audio as detailed here.

Perhaps you can share a bit more about you'd like to use these two separate pieces and folks in the community can offer ideas! 

Giulia A

Thank you Ashley, I imagined that it wasn't possibile...I actually was asked to create some effects i can actually reach with Rise, making the video appearing and disappearing without the audio stipping but syincing to the slide animation too....but effectively is figure is very hard doing it with storyline...

A more basical version could be to play the audio only from the video...but I actually reached it making the video dimensions 1x1px and covering it with a rectangle shape of the same coulor as the background :D