Several problems: Volume Change Just When the Video Is Paused. Need to Remove the Animation from the single answers in my quiz.

Dec 07, 2018

Hi,

I have several problems with my Storyline and I'd like to find a solution.

1) I'm able to change the volume of my video only when the video is paused. So it forces to pause it -> Change the Volume -> Play the video with the Volume Changed.

2) My storyline is formed by the video slides (about 80) and 10 multi-answer questions siled shattered troughout the videos. To create the quiz slides I duplicated the first one several times, but after sevaral copies the duplicated slides started to not behave correctly. On my quiz slides the questions flicker when I hover on them with my cursor. I think that I would solve the problem if I just remove any kind of animation from the single answers, but I don't know how.

3) As I told you I duplicated the same question several questions. Every quiz slide has an audio file. After several copies the audio files the audio files results ruined. Even I try to delete the ruined audio file and replace with the audio file from the first slide it doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Andrea,

It looks like you ran into a bit of trouble with our spam filter and reached out to our support team as well. We check that regularly to release the valid forum threads that may be caught.

The good news is, that's probably what I would have advised so that we could take a look at your project file.

I see that Christoper is already taking a look and helping you out, so you're in good hands :)

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.