Shake Shack E-learning Position Available in New York!
Shake Shack is hiring an eLearning Media Specialist to work out of our Corporate Office in New York City!
Please email me if interested: email@example.com
The eLearning Media Specialist collaborates with the Operations Support Training Team and subject matter experts to create finished and compelling course content to be hosted on Shake Shack’s LMS, including videos, SCORM packages, graphics, and other mobile and web-based learning assets. Their efforts will ensure that our training programs are engaging, fresh, and effective, designed to encourage learning retention and increase knowledge proficiency.
- Produces, films, and edits short educational videos to support training initiatives, including Operational Standards and Best Practices, Limited Time Offerings, and Shake Shack Cultural Initiatives.
- Uses Articulate Storyline and best practices in adult learning to develop elearning material based on training outlines and content provided by the rest of the Ops Training Team. Content includes interactive page elements, as well as videos, narrations and quizzes. Updates materials as needed.
- Creates visually appealing Job -Aids to support Training / Ops initiatives, including Posters, Banners, Build Diagrams and Infographics to help reinforce and promote Standards and key concepts.
- Creates visually appealing assets to be leveraged on the LMS, including Thumbnails for training modules and icons for training modules.
Skills & Knowledge
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency with video filming equipment.
- Proficiency with video editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro or Corel Video Studio Pro.
- Proficiency with Articulate Storyline or other authoring software preferred
- Experience working within the QSR / Fast Food Industry preferred
- Animation Experience preferred