Sharing Team slides in Storyline 360

May 01, 2020

Is there another way to add team slides to Storyline 360, or another way to share a file from Storyline?

Each time I try to insert a slide from the Team Slides Folder , I receive the following error "The project did not download. Please check your internet connection and try again."

I am able to see the slides in the team folder and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I'm unable to add them to an existing project.

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're running into this issue! Can any of your team members upload and insert slides into the Team Slides folder?

I'm going to enlist our support engineers' help, and have opened a case on your behalf to look into this. In the meantime, can you sign out of all Articulate 360 instances, close down the software, and try to sign back in?

I'm hoping that it's just a glitch in the merging of subscriptions, but our support engineers will have better insight into that and will reach out soon!

Cynthia JuBeark

I signed out and then back in. I'm able to access the shared files but still not able to get them to load. See below screenshots.

[cid:image001.png@01D622CE.34C28920]

[cid:image003.png@01D622CE.48411340]

[cid:image002.png@01D622CE.34C28920]
Cynthia JuBeark
Service Assurance Management
2875 Fork Creek Church Rd | Ellenwood, GA 30294
www.intelsat.com

[http://www.intelsat.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/INTELSAT-Logo-Horiz

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cynthia,

I let Christopher know you responded here. You should be hearing from him again soon.

We are unable to see the images you're sharing here because you replied via e-mail. Your email signature did populate. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.