Show topic as completed on a graphic organizer menu
Maybe I'll be able to figure this out on my own, but I'd love to have any helpful advice in case I'm missing something. I want my graphic organizer menu to display as "completed" once the learner has completed that section.
I was able to reverse engineer this in a course I'm updating, but I am having trouble duplicating the functionality on a new course. Here's what I've done. My graphic organizer menu is a single image. So, I created:
- Buttons to access each topic/section.
- A shape to overlay each button which supports a change in state.
- A "Done" state for each shape with a check mark to display as visited.
- A trigger for each shape to show the Done state on the Condition of TopicDone=True.
- A trigger to the end of each topic to adjust the variable to the specific topicDone condition when the timeline starts for that final topic slide.
The result is I get ALL topics checked when I return to the graphic menu after completing the first topic. Blah. This worked fine in my other course, but I must be missing a key setting, etc here.
Hope someone has come across this or can noodle it for me.
Thanks in advance!