SL 360 - How to convert free form Pick Many quiz question to Pick 1

Jun 11, 2020

I'm reusing a free form layout for both multiple select and multiple choice. The original was the multiple select with the Submit button set for Submit Pick Many. I'm not able to change the trigger to Pick 1 to convert the interaction. I already changed the button set but need suggestions on how to change the trigger.

7 Replies
Kris Thayer

No, the published/previewed output lets you select any and all of the options, even though i have only 1 option set as the correct answer. Now that I tested again, it looks like what's happening is that after I click one option and then another, the selected state still shows, so it's confusing. I have other multiple choice freeform interactions that have Submit Pick One 1 and they change back to normal as you click each option.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Kris,

Thank you for sharing those details!

Would you be able to share your file with us? I would like to take a closer look to see what might be causing the state change issue. You can share files in this thread here or you’re always welcome to share them privately here. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.