SL 360 publish not working in IE 11 on Cornerstone

Jul 20, 2017

Hi everyone,

Desperately looking for some help. I've got a course published in SL 360 that won't open in IE 11 when on Cornerstone LMS no matter what we try. I've published using all options (HTML5, 5 with fallback, Flash, Flash with fallback) with no success. The course opens fine on SCORM Cloud. It opens fine in Chrome. 

The odd part is the same course worked just fine two weeks ago during our Beta testing. 

Thoughts? Ideas? Prayers?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Steve, thanks for testing it on SCORM Cloud, and good to know it's working there. 

I don't have specific experience with Cornerstone, but check out Steve's suggestion here. Although that's a Rise thread, I believe the CSOD settings are what you're looking for.

And if that doesn't help, try posting your questions in the forum thread dedicated to CSOD here!

Steve Blane

Sorry Megan. Unfortunately my fix likely won’t work for you - I still can’t publish from my laptop but can from my desktop. 

Its all very weird. Since it’s my client’s COD, I can troubleshoot it at all. 

I had a different issue that centred around the forced IE settings (they were forcing 7), maybe try that (if you haven’t already)?

Good luck. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.