SL 360 quirk in Knowledge Check feedbacks

Jan 29, 2020

I've noticed a little quirk while making Knowledge check slides with feedback. I copy the content from MS Word documents. After I set up the KC question and choices, I go to Form View to insert the feedbacks. After I paste in the first feedback, I have to wait about 5 seconds before I can open the next feedback slot. It doesn't matter which order I do it. SL freezes for about 5 seconds before I can do anything else. From then on, I can paste in the rest of the feedbacks without delay.

It's not the type of problem that prevents me from doing my work. It's just a weird quirk. Does anybody else experience this when putting together KC feedbacks?

7 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Eric!

Thank you for taking the time to create and share the screen recording! It is definitely a quirk!

I tried to recreate the exact bug on my end and didn't have any delays. I'm going to create a bug report so that we can begin tracking the impact. When I have an update, I'll be sure to report back to this discussion.

I appreciate you sharing this with us!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.