SL 360 Resume Option will not work

Jun 03, 2019

Hello,

My company has recently updated our Storyline production tool from SL 2 to Articulate 360. I have updated each of our modules to the SL 360 HTML5/Scorm format and now the "Resume where you left off" option will not work when users select yes to resume where they left off. In fact the file content disappears and the menu slides from the menu are not accessible. I have tried to launch as Scorm, and have changed the reporting from completed to passed and no luck. I have also tried to launch in the Scorm Cloud, and am not experiencing the issue there. We are currently running the 3.27.18822.0 version.

Please help, any assistance would be great!

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing those details and reaching out here! The tidbit that it works well at SCORM Cloud gave me a clue - when you upload these new courses to your LMS are you overwriting existing content or is this a brand new item within the LMS?

I'd recommend the latter as we don't ever recommend overwriting content as it will wipe out any tracking/reporting data. 

Also, if you're overwriting an SL2 file with an SL360 file, I could see that confusing the LMS further as the output will include a few different files based on the updates made to sL360's HTML5 output. 

Can you let me know if uploading as a new content item in your LMS resolves the issue? If not, I'll be able to connect you with our Support Team for next steps (or you can reach out at that link)! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.