SL 360: SCORM module not capturing quiz results

Apr 20, 2020

Hi,

My course is sending completion/quiz results to the LMS - but when the learner returns to the course - the quiz is always appearing as 0% - even if they scored 100% on the last entry.

I didn't create the project - and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make this course "remember" the quiz scores.

Marty

8 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Marty. Let's tackle this together!

What did you pick as your Reporting and Tracking options? Specifically, these settings:

Also, are you comfortable with sharing the file for testing? You can send it privately to me through this upload link. I can gauge how the course works in another LMS environment such as SCORM Cloud!

Marty Doupe

Hi Katy,

For Reporting: I've tried both Pass/Incomplete and Complete/Incomplete. No joy with either.

For Tracking: I've used 'Track using quiz result' (and selected Result Slide - and there's only one result slide)

And, as I noted earlier - the SL course IS passing quiz results to Docebo - but the quiz results aren't being "remembered" in the actual SL course.

Marty

Vincent Scoma

Hi Edith,

Happy to help!

A couple of questions for you as we try to narrow down the issue:

• Just to clarify, does the Rise course contain a quiz that isn't being tracked? 
  • When a learner completes a module, is the course reporting a complete and success
    status?

Please keep us updated and let us know if you have any questions!

Crystal Horn

Thanks for those details, Edith! I ran a test on a Rise 360 course with no quiz in SCORM Cloud, and I saw the correct completion and success status, with a score of "unknown." The format of the course I used was SCORM 1.2 with Passed/Incomplete reporting status.

Here's what I'd recommend for next steps:

• Test your output in SCORM Cloud to compare the reporting there with what you see in your LMS.
  • Privately share your output with us, and we can have a look as well. Let us know which LMS format you used and what reporting status.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.