SL 360 upgrade broke some triggers

Dec 16, 2019

My help desk people finally got around to updating my SL 360 to version 3.34.20804.0 today, and the upgrade appears to have broken a bunch of my variable-related triggers related to displaying slide layers or changing states of objects. Everything was working fine on Friday; that was the day I retested my course and quiz for the umpteenth time, and then published it to Articulate Review for SME reviews. When I went in to work on something in the course, I discovered the triggers were not working right on some of my slides.  I had to delete and recreate them. 

Has anyone else encountered this with the November 19 update?

Thanks,

Lisa 

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Lisa. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I'm so sorry you hit this obstacle!

A few questions to help us unlock what's happening:

• Is this happening in any Storyline 360 project or a certain one?
  • If you're using the new trigger panel, what happens if you switch back to the classic workflow? (Here's how!)
  • With your permission, we're happy to troubleshoot an affected .story file. If that works for you, you can upload that file privately with this upload link. We'll delete it after a thorough look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.