SL2: Tin Can
I tried out a Storyline 2 package for Tin can yesterday and noticed that it's always sending IE mode requests in all browsers not just IE. In order to fix this and so that Storyline uses a library that can easily be updated, I've hacked some files in the Storyline 2 package to use the open source industry standard TinCanJS library.
I hope this is helpful to people wanting to use Tin Can with Storyline. The code is here and you can look at the commits to see what I changed: https://github.com/garemoko/StoryCanJS/commits/master
Note that I've only tested this with the swf output. This probably will use the default Storyline code for the HTML5 output. If anybody wants to test this and let me know, please do.
Please feel free to use and rework my code here for any purpose, at your own risk.