SL3/360

Nov 05, 2018

Hi All. I'm trying to produce a course in HD (1920 x 1080)

I've set the story size to 1920 x 1080 as I'm intending to display on HD (1920x1080) screen via HDMI - but get borders on both sides between the player and the slide.

I'm using a custom player that worked fine at 1024 x 768 i've set the browser settings to:

Resize browser to optimal size

Scale player to fill browser window.

I seem to be able to put any size in the horizontal setting but still get the blank bars on both sides.

Thanks

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Paul!

Thanks for including the screenshot. I'm curious, what is the heavy black outline around the outside of the player? 

Keep in mind that the player itself is going to add pixels to the overall dimensions of the course. This article provides exact measurements of various player elements; although the article is for Storyline 2, the same goes for the Classic player in Storyline 360 and Storyline 3. 

Paul Fairless

Hi Alyssa, the black outline was my attempt to show the outline of the actual slide, or else it would have been white slide on white background, so all that would've been seen would be the player.

I used the above referenced topic when initially designing the player to work on a 1024 x 768 screen. This worked perfectly, the problem has arisen when trying to get the player to fit the HD 1920 x 1080 screen. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.