problem when MSword application is open

1. I reinstalled MSOFFICE
2. I reinstalled the SL360
anyway SL360 - closes (crashes).

help me please

4 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Alex,

You did all the right steps to troubleshoot. I'm happy to investigate why Storyline is crashing after the paste!

A quick question and a next step to help us find the culprit:

• What Storyline 360 update are you using? Click on the Help tab, then About Storyline.
  • Can I have you try these steps for How to Fix Unexpected or Erratic Behavior to see if that helps? Note: You'll need administrative rights and an active internet connection.
Anastasia Nikitina

Hi Alex, I had the same problem,  but when copying from MS PowerPoint.

What helped me, until I updated to the latest version of Storyline 360: paste your text just using Ctrl+V, avoid right clicking when textbox is already active.

With the latest Storyline patch the glitch disappeared.

Here is what I did before (and what does not work for me now, let`s see if our actions totally match): I inserted a curser in a textbox (activated a textbox) in Storyline, switched to my PPT, Ctlr+C the necessary next, went back to my Storyline project, right clicked on a field in the textbox (wanted to paste using Paste Options – Keep Text Only), but then Storyline crashed.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.