SL360 Drag & drop, other interactions issues

Jul 13, 2018

Hi,

Ever since updating my SL360 to Build 3.17.16188.0 I have encountered drag & drop items missing and not dragging and interaction boxes not working. It seems to be working some browsers and Google Chrome but some Chrome browsers it's now working on. I've also just realised that these interactions are not working on my preview mode in Articulate but it's working fine on other older versions of Articulate such as Build 3.16.15842.0. I have attached the story file so you guys can have a look at the interactions not working in preview mode.

Kind Regards

Issa 

9 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Issa. Thanks for sharing your file, and I'm really sorry you've come across this issue on the latest build.

We discovered an issue where drag-and-drops set to shuffle will have the drag items hidden by background images, which in your file are the Menu Button and Border pictures on the slide master.

SM

As a workaround, I used shapes to create the button icon in your slide master; I've attached the modified .story here. Another workaround is to change the Shuffle behavior to None (instead of the currently selected Answers option).

Fingers crossed any of those options can work for you in the meantime while our team digs deeper. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and we’ll post all updates here once we have them!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Issa,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: In drag-and-drop interactions, drag items might return to their original positions during quiz review or be hidden by other objects.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.