SL360: Mark quiz question to allow user to 'review' answer before submitting quiz

Aug 27, 2019

I have a 60 question MCQ quiz which will be a timed quiz. I want an option for users to mark a question if they are uncertain of the answer and want to review the quiz before their time runs out and the quiz is submitted. Questions will get submitted all at once at the end of the quiz.

I've looked through the community and haven't been able to find a way to do this.

I wondered if I could create a radio button on each slide that the user selects to indicate that they want to come back to this question before submitting the quiz, but don't know how to trigger this to only show the slides that have this radio button checked.

The questions are NOT in a question bank, and the question order is not randomized each time. Feedback/Score is NOT given at all in the course, but later at a face to face session.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

Kimberley

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Kimberley,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing how you would like to design your course.

My first thought is to use variables and triggers to create the navigation needed and I look forward to seeing ideas from the community.

In the meantime, please check out this solution previously shared by another community member.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.