Slide layer will not advance

Jul 30, 2015

I cannot get a slide layer to advance after the timeline finishes. I have the trigger set up to advance to next layer after timeline finishes. I had it working on 2 layers but the 3rd would not advance, now none of them advance.. Help anyone!

1 Reply
Christie Pollick

Hi, Joseph -- Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing, but there are a few things we can try initially to address the odd issues you are seeing. Please make sure you are working locally as described here, and you may want to try importing the file into a new file. If you are still having issues, you might want to try to repair Storyline. Also, could you please ensure that you are utilizing the most recent SL2 Update? Info on Update 5 can be found here

If issues persist, you are also welcome to share your file and we can take a closer look for you. If you would like to share, please use the ADD ATTACHMENT button in the bottom left corner of the reply box in the thread, and you can browse for the file from there. Please also note that if you reply via email, your attachment will not appear here in the thread. Thanks! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.