SLIDE MASTER

Jun 07, 2013

Hi,

I'm a beginner at using storyline. + I'm french which often alter my understanding of the numerous live-savor tutorials...

For a work project, i have created a whole battery of slide (1 slide masters with many layouts) which i will use for various purpose in all my courses.

What i don't get is how to apply, or access this list of layouts when opening an old project or creating a new one.

If i right clik on a slide, and click on layout, then i only access the default layouts of Artivulate, but i never see mine!!

Can anyone help??

I am stuck with this and under pressure to finish one course by monday evening ... :-(

Please Help!!!

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Daria,

I just responded to your post over here, but I'll provide the message here as well:

Hi there Daria,

If you have the layouts in the course itself, you should see the option when you right-click on the slide and select "Layout". Now, you will see the default Storyline layout in the list if you haven't changed it. 

You can actually scroll down in the Layout list that opens here. Try to make sure you're scrolling and selecting the appropriate slide for the type of slide you're working with. 

For example, if you're working on a question, you'll want to try to make sure you select the "Question" slide layout. If you're working with a "Blank" slide, you'll want to select that one.

If you still have trouble with this, you're welcome to post the .STORY file here. I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can walk you through the process.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.