Slide Won't Advance

Mar 23, 2017

Hello,

There is a slide (Common Mistakes) where the 'next' button is supposed to be disabled for 7 minutes.  However, it is not advancing.  I've checked that the timeline ends at 420 seconds (for every layer).  When I check it on my computer it works both in Storyline 2 and on the SCORM cloud.  However, when two of my teammates look at it on their computers, it does not.  I've had them change their browsers and that does not help.  Other slides in the program have the next button delayed and they work as expected.

I've attached the file.  Please know that is for California, so there is a delay on every single slide.  I've left the menu up temporarily so you can go directly to the Common Mistakes slide.  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Jill!

Thanks for attaching your file! I also noticed that the state of the next button didn't change to Normal after 7 minutes, so I added this trigger to every layer on the Common Mistakes slide:

Now it seems to be working! Here's a link to the published version, if you'd like to test it. This is just a sample of your file (I removed all but the Common Mistakes scene), and I also added the seekbar so you can keep track of where you are on the slide. You certainly don't need the seekbar for the actual finished project, but it's helpful for testing. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.