Slider not working

Dec 05, 2016

Hi there,

I have a slider interaction that works fine when I test it in Storyline but doesn't work at all when published.

I have opened the the HTML5 file and it doesn't work.

I have also inserted it into the LMS and tested it after reading that all testing should be done in the site where they will be viewd and it still doesn't work.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards

Simone

21 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Jenny

go to www.scormcloud.com and create an account. Then upload your zipped LMS package and launch it.

Scormcloud is the industry standard LMS so if it doesn't work there you would look at the SL setup and if it does work there you would look at your LMS settings. 

Just a way to try and isolate where the issue is.

if you don't want to go through it I'm happy to do for you...just upload your story file using the 'add attachment' button at the bottom of the post.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jenny,

This article will also walk you through the steps to test your content at SCORM Cloud. In addition to Wendy's offer, staff here in the Community forums can also test it if you upload here. If you'd prefer to share it privately you can also send a long to our Support Engineers using the link here and they'll be able to test it as well. 

Jenny Roberts

Hi Ashley and Wendy
I've been working on a remote connection (Citrix) to the LMS and it
seems that some functions like the slider and oddly the video player
seek bar (which disappears completely) do not work through the remote
connection (no idea why as everything else is OK).
When I go to the LMS without a remote connection it all functions well.
Frustrating!
Thanks for the reply and offer of help :)
Jenny

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.