Slides with Video Disappear After Viewing Published File
We are having an issue with our Storyline files where slides are disappearing when the file is viewed again. Here's what's happening:
1. Create Storylines file. Check menu to make sure no slides are hidden. Check timeline to make sure that's not an issue.
2. Publish file as web/html.
3. Post files on local computer/server.
4. Send HTML link (e.g., http:// company web site Storyline Folder story file)
5. Click on link and watch eLearn course in it's entirety- no issue.
6. Click on a title in the menu or start the course over again and slides with the video are not showing in the menu anymore. Click on the slide title prior to the one with the video, select the Next button, and course "skips over disappeared slide."
This is happening both in IE 8 and Chrome. We have republished the file and tried again. This is happening on all of our computers.
We place this course on our web site for our SME to review prior to placing in our LMS. Typically we don't have problems once the course in viewed through our LMS.
Thanks for any help you can provide.