Snooker Loopy - a little something I put together yesterday
After our first official Storyline 2 Open Enrolment training this week I decided to have a little break yesterday afternoon and built this.
A couple of weeks ago I was watching the UK Snooker Championships on the TV and decided that a 'snooker calculator app' would be eminently possible using Storyline 2, I'd intended to build it over the Christmas holidays but got a little ahead of myself so here it is.
It works like this:
- Click the balls as you pot them (red, colour, red, colour etc then yellow green brown blue pink and black - for those that don't know the game)
- Use the player buttons to switch between players
- The remaining score will automatically calculate and change colour when one player has won the frame
- The 'Miss' button will add points to the other player if the current player misses (there are a few nuances of the Miss rule that aren't taken into account but the most common bits are there)
- The Next Frame button will restart everything for the next frame
Have fun, and Merry Christmas