State of Buttons and Variable - Issue in the Last step.
Dec 16, 2014
I don't why I can't add Picture in my post. So I have insert the step of my issue as PDF with Screens and the Story File
· I would like that the user clicks on the first blue button. The rest is inactive because the user must see the first step. (Screen 1)
· After clicking, a lightbox will be opened. (Screen 2).
· The user closes the lightbox. So the first button has the state “Visited” and the second is now active. (Screen 3)
· The 4 buttons has been now visited. (Screen4). Until this step, I have any issue. BUT…
· BUT… imagine if the user would like revisit a part of the course. So he clicks again on the first button. The lightbox is opened…he closes it again. The state of the second button is not “VISITED” und I don’t understand why???? Have any help for me ? (Screen 5 and Storyline File)
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.