States

Feb 05, 2015

I'm a new user of Storyline 2 and like the idea of using different states.  My question is ... can you use other images/pictures besides the built-in states that are included in Storyline 2?

Thanks,

Paul

6 Replies
Renee Schuh

I'm using Storyline 2 and I'm wondering if there's a way to globally update states? The situation: I don't like the standard states for how the mouse rollovers look when I use a multiple choice quiz slide. I want to changes these all at once. I didn't know I didn't like them until after I added a bunch of MC questions. There isn't a template or a global way to change these rollover states, is there?

Thanks for the help! 

Ren Gomez

Hi Loredana,

Are you referring to objects on the slide or buttons on the player? It would be helpful to see a screenshot of your slide or a Peek video of what you're experiencing.

If you're referring to Player navigation: The Disabled state will gray out the button but will still be visible.

If you're referring to slide objects: A button's Disabled state will need to be edited to appear as Hidden, or you can just set the object to the Hidden state instead.

If you're able to share your file publicly here, feel free to do so by clicking Add Attachment, otherwise you can share it privately with our support engineers, and they can take a closer look!