Storyline 2

Mar 31, 2020

I am new to developing in Articulate Storyline. I purchased Storyline 2 a few weeks before 360 was released which is sometime ago. I need some info from you experts as to when I publish a course, how can I make it available to anyone to access or view. I do not have a website to upload it to. Any pointers please? thanks

Cyndy

7 Replies
Lejan Ocampo

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to the Community. I'm here to help you with this one.

The easiest way to make a Storyline project available to anyone is to publish it for Web. You can upload it to a web server like Amazon S3 and then share the link to anyone you like. Here is a video tutorial on how to set up and use Amazon S3. Another easy option is to use a file hosting service like DropBox to host your content. This discussion should help you with using DropBox.

I hope this helps. :)

Cindy Rodericks

Thanks Phil,

This is the first of three courses under the title Covid:19 Stay Safe that I plan to build, outlining in 3 simple steps how to 'Wash Hands Frequently' to limit cross contamination. I would really appreciate your comments. I used a template from E-learning Heroes.

Here is the link: http://ccrdemo.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/Course1%20-%20Storyline%20output/Stay%20Safe%20Wash%20Hands%20Frequently%20-%20Storyline%20output/story.html

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.